What makes our practice unique?
When it comes to picking an oral surgeon, we know that you have options. Personalized, gentle, comprehensive patient care is our number one priority.
Here are just a few things that make our practice unique:
- We are especially known for our expertise in Orthognathic / Jaw surgery
- We perform advanced dental implant surgery and bone grafting
- Dr. Rimer has been in practice 37 years
- He is highly respected and recognized by all his colleagues for excellence in care, diagnostic skills, nationally and internationally recognition, treats patients of all ages: pediatrics, teens & adults.
- We receive referrals from all over the state of Florida as well as outside of the state.
- Dr. Rimer is a perfectionist!
Care and Commitment
From the front office to the exam room, our practice is made up of professionals who take your oral health very seriously. Using state-of-the-art equipment designed with safety and efficiency in mind, we are able to offer optimal care. As you walk through our office, you will notice that everything is clean, comfortable and thoroughly sterilized. Your safety and comfort are our priority.
We know that your time is valuable to you, and that’s why we offer extended office hours on select days, appointment reminders, and a quick turnaround time on calls and appointment requests. We are happy to answer any questions or concerns in the office, over the phone or via email.
Comprehensive Oral Surgery Care in One Location
At our practice, we are qualified to handle all aspects of your oral and maxillofacial care, so you are always surrounded by people that you trust. If we must refer out, we promise to send you to carefully vetted colleagues who apply the same professional principles in their office that we do in ours.
- We are consistently at the same location and are easy for patients to locate/contact us.
- Adjacent to the Boca Raton Regional Hospital where Dr. Rimer is on staff – also to facilitate optimal post-operative management of admitted patients i.e. Jaw Surgery patients.
- Easy access & referral from all colleagues.
- Many of our same day surgical cases are treated at Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery and Laser Center (BROSLC).
We respect and understand that many patients experience dental anxiety. At our office, we do everything we can to make sure that your experience is as enjoyable as possible. By communicating clearly what you can expect during your treatment, we are often able to alleviate dental fear. We encourage you to bring headphones and music to listen to during your treatment and ask us about sedation options. Your care can be comfortably executed under either local anesthetic, nitrous (gas), IV sedation or General anesthetic in the Hospital or outpatient facility. Dr. Rimer is closely affiliated with Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery and Laser Center and Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
At our practice, you aren’t just a patient. We take an interest in you and care about your oral health needs, and provide optimal care and compassion to each and every one of our patients.
Give us a call today! Boca Raton Office Phone Number (561) 368-3170 You’ll be happy you chose us for your oral surgery needs!