PRE-OPERATIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR PATIENTS
HAVING IMPLANTS AND BONE GRAFT SURGERY
- Please do not wear lipstick.
- These appointments are scheduled extremely tightly. PLEASE NOTIFY US OF CANCELLATION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE or if you are running late.
- If you are having IV sedation, no contact lenses.
- If you are a minor, a parent must accompany you for your consultation and/or surgical appointments.
- Please do not take aspirin or aspirin compounds for 2 weeks prior to your surgery or as advised.
- You will be prescribed an Antibiotic if indicated to pre-medicate prior to your procedure.
IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THESE INSTRUCTIONS,
PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AT (561) 368-3170.